[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Bursa Wolf Parameter once again

> A note to Jesse, I would prefer it if udig showed a warning dialog (or
> something easier to see than a logged message) to tell users that you
> are not preforming any datum shifts and that this may be a bad thing.
> That way they will not wonder as much why their roads are 200 m from
> where they expect them to be.
>
> Rueben

I agree rueben, although nothing as annoying as a dialog.  Each layer
has various decorations one being a warning.  if you click on the layer
a message appears in the status line explaining what the warning or
error is about.  The getPositionalAccuracy should be able to provide
enough information to set that warning.