Re: [udig-devel] Nice Thematic UI Ideas

Paul Ramsey wrote:
http://www.geovista.psu.edu/grants/CDC/

For the future bin, the linking of several views the of actual data with the map dynamically adds a great deal of clarity about what is being expressed.

This is where we get our default information that Pati is working with.
James had set it up so we can make use of the results of this research, they need a credit in the about box or something (which may already be
done) and in the headers of the appropriate code (which is done).

Jody

Back to the top