Re: [udig-devel] customizing udig

Justin Deoliveira wrote:

Customizing udig by creating my own product is proving to be a lot of work. Is there possibly an easier way to go about doing the following things.

1. Using a specialized workbench advisor to layout the workbench.

Use a perspective.

2. Using a custom splash screen and icons

Unfortantly setting up your own product is the only way to go, however your product file can simply call the UDIG Application class.

The only way I can think of is if the udig classes that perform all this work for the vanilla udig workbench processed extension points in order to slave the work off to extensions.

Jody

Back to the top