[udig-devel] website url and export

With a bit of help the udig site is now back ... udig.refractions.net will redirect you to udig.refractions.net:8080/confluence We hope to hide that middle bit (:8080/confluence/) but that day is not today.

The downside is that any links you have may encounter a bit of trouble during redirect, as an example I had to update the
the {relate} macro so it could still find the correct images.

However export now functions as expected, and we can make a release with the latest from the en/fr/de space.

Jody

Back to the top