Re: [udig-devel] SVN

I am using Subeclipse. How do I know if a new folder has been added to the repository or an existing one has been removed? What I do is right click on all plug-in folders and update them. This does not bring the new folders or delete the removed ones.

Thanks,
Romano

Justin Deoliveira wrote:

I assume you mean removed from the repository. What subversion client are you using? Subclipse, tortoise, command line ?

Justin

Cap Romano (IMBEL) wrote:

Hello all,

after downloading all plug-in folders from SVN, how do I find out if a folder has been added or removed? I am using Eclipse 3.1M4.
How are things going with M6?

Thanks,
Romano