Re: [udig-devel] Source Code

Jesse Eichar wrote:

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 16:54 -0500, Edwards, Wendy A ERDC-CERL-IL
Contractor wrote:
Hi, we’re having a little difficulty with the source code checked out
via SVN – lots of errors related to package names.  Would anyone know
what was up with that?

Thanks,

Wendy

This is new problem for me.  Could you provide some of the errors?

Jesse

Sounds to me like you might have to generate your .classpaths for the plug-ins? Right click on a plug-in and under PDE Tools select update classpaths, and select all of the plug-ins.

Richard

Back to the top