Re: [udig-devel] opening an exisitng map programatically

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 19:32 -0700, Justin Deoliveira wrote:
> Similar to my last message i would like to open a map that is still
> around after its editor has been closed. Not sure if i am in the right
> place but from what i can see:
>
> ProjectExplorer#open(Object,boolean)
>
> is private api.
>
> Justin

Answering both questions.  We want to create a drag and drop manager but
maybe we should have a map manager as a facade with all this
functionality, including get current map and get current project
functionality?  What do you think?

Jesse

Back to the top