[udig-devel] Oh and something to look forward to.

The attached screen snap shows:
- style view having a problem (this is progress, there is a stack trace, normally we would just have a messy debug session on our hands) - dynamic help (based on the name of the current view or editor) it has searched the udig help system and found various useful pages.

I am really look forward to having both these capabilities. It will be nice that help is more available.

Jody

GIF image

Back to the top