[udig-devel] Test Case Placement

Hi

I'm John Frankish standing in for Tony Kennedy while he is away, I have responsibility for test harnesses automated tests etc across the development we use a single directory but with a compilation link forcing the check out and use of the tests by individuals, maybe a variant of this could be used to overcome concerns about a single directory.

I have been developing a test suit for various GML / Shape rendering concerns we have come across you may be interested in one that has appeared in 0.9.2 the log is as follows:

!MESSAGE lava.slang.Exception: Error transforming box
!STACK 0
net.refractions.udig.project.render.RenderException: java.lang.Exception: Error transforming bbox at net.refractions.udig.render.internal.feature.basic.BasicFeatureRenderer.render(BasicFeatureRenderer.java:91) at net.refractions.udig.render.internal.feature.basic.BasicFeatureRenderer.renderAll(BasicFeatureRenderer.java:167) at net.refractions.udig.render.internal.feature.basic.BasicFeatureRenderer.render(BasicFeatureRenderer.java:214) at net.refractions.udig.project.internal.render.impl.RenderExecutorImpl$RenderJob.startRendering(RenderExecutorImpl.java:196) at net.refractions.udig.project.internal.render.impl.RenderExecutorImpl$RenderJob.run(RenderExecutorImpl.java:223)
   at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Error transforming bbox
at org.geotools.renderer.lite.LiteRenderer2.queryLayer(LiteRenderer2.java:508) at org.geotools.renderer.lite.LiteRenderer2.paint(LiteRenderer2.java:402) at net.refractions.udig.render.internal.feature.basic.BasicFeatureRenderer.render(BasicFeatureRenderer.java:89)
   ... 5 more
Caused by: org.opengis.referencing.operation.OperationNotFoundException: Bursa wolf parameters required. at org.geotools.referencing.operation.CoordinateOperationFactory.createOperationStep(CoordinateOperationFactory.java:1012) at org.geotools.referencing.operation.CoordinateOperationFactory.createOperationStep(CoordinateOperationFactory.java:1077) at org.geotools.referencing.operation.CoordinateOperationFactory.createOperationStep(CoordinateOperationFactory.java:829) at org.geotools.referencing.operation.CoordinateOperationFactory.createOperationStep(CoordinateOperationFactory.java:911) at org.geotools.referencing.operation.CoordinateOperationFactory.createOperation(CoordinateOperationFactory.java:195) at org.geotools.renderer.lite.LiteRenderer2.queryLayer(LiteRenderer2.java:487)
   ... 7 more

Im awaiting input from our geographic team as to what Bursa wolf parameters are I'm test and ergonomics perhaps you could enlighten me this occurs on numerous test shape files this one from the road network in Alberta.

Regards

John Frankish.

Back to the top