	From: Alessio Fabiani [mailto:alessio.fabiani@xxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Fri 25/03/2005 11:09
	To: Andy Turner
	Cc: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
	Subject: Re: [udig-devel] GeoServer Rasters in Udig [was] Re: uDig

	Good work ... I think that a consistent part of Geotools have to be
	rewritten in order to manage GridCoverages in an efficient way.

	About the WCS in the near future my intentions are to implement the
	OGC CPS (aka Coverage Portrayal Service) and to rewrite the Renderers.
	Maybe your libraries will be useful. Thank you very much.

	Cheers,
	             Alessio.