[udig-devel] Smashing the code base.

Hi everyone,

I've had to work for a few days without access to head so 9.1 could be
released and now the discomfort of merging my work with head is here so
the code base will be pretty badly damaged for the day.  If you want to
work on head I'd recommend staying out of net.refractions.udig.project
and not updating if you want to be able to run.  By this afternoon or
tomorrow morning at the latest we should be in a working state again.

Jesse

Back to the top