RE: [udig-devel] 0.9.RC4 missing from website redesign

Since you guys seem to be still up and awake... I have a question?

According to the tutorial, I can click [file] and under that is supposed to
be [open project]. It isn't there. I don't mean that it is there but grayed
out, it simply isn't there.

If I look in the projects area pane (top left side corner) there is a small
black arrow. When I click on that, a menu item appears "open project". If I
click on that, nothing happens.

Same thing if I right-click in the projects pane. "Open Project" appears, I
click on it and nothing happens.

Im not complaining, please understand. Im really excited about your project
and am hoping my comments will help you guys.

For the record, I noticed on your website that it says Im supposed to
install other components before the downloaded udiq.zip. Im assuming that
all of those things were included on the disk you handed out at the NCGIS
conference. So, if my experiences are due to missing components then
disregard my email. (But please let me know).

David W.