[udig-devel] No more styles?

I cannot open up the style editor at the moment ...
- Invalid Menu Extension (Path is invalid): net.refractions.udig.style.openStyleEditorAction

The new file open wizard is nice, confused me a bit as I was expecting a normal File Dialog.

Note that "next" will only be enabled on a windows machine for a local shapefile. A shapefile on a network share (such as L:\Refractions\UDIG\GISData\) always causes the next and finish buttons to be grayed out.

Investigating.
Jody

Back to the top