Re: [udig-devel] Feedback on docs and UI

Hi

My reference to design decisions was intended to mean that the documentation should include a clear statement of how you see uDig being extended and how you support these mechanisms, this I think will increase the opportunities of code sharing and code base and leave you in control.

As a matter of interest, this projects Data Stream Management System catalogue interface  uses the picocontainer integrated into Aorta, an enterprise service bus, to connect the various components of the system,  I look forward to throwing away my deviant code. However I do not think it a good idea to rely on serendipity for aligning projects, though necessary given the time scales.

Regards

Tony Kennedy

Back to the top