[udig-devel] Upgrading to Eclipse 3.1.M5a

After Jesse and Jody reviewed the new Eclipse 3.1.M5a, we have decided to upgrade uDig along this path. This new version provides new features for Wizards, including a centralized extension point, as well as significant improvements to the Tool API, which will be very beneficial in the following weeks. We were also able to easily build a Linux release. There was also very minimal porting required in the code.

We believe there will be no detriments to upgrading and so have decided to do so.

Richard

Back to the top