[udig-devel] Second attempt 3.1.M5a

Should of mentioned that running the application from within eclipse M5 worked fine the first time - I am just debugging the release process.

Trying out the new product definition user interface now.
- it has picked up on most of our settings
- allows the generation of a proper exe + icon

The "synchronize this configuration with the products defining plug-in" produced an empty error dialog.
Simply exporting the product as an archive seems to have ...
...worked.

Note that I have exported based on "plug-ins" not features.

Attached screen snaps of product page images.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

Back to the top