[udig-devel] Summary of tonight(Thrusday Feb 10)

Search could not add items to map so I tried to fix the GoogleResources.
I found 3 problems.

1)  The resolve method always returned null even though the resource
seems to be acting as a proxy.  So I made it create the real resource
and delegate the resolve calls to it.

2)  the loadReal() method in WMSGoogleResource compared the id from the
GoogleResource to all the real ids but they are never the same.  I had
to create a new id to compare the real id against.  It uses the same
strategy as the WMSGeoresource.
THis cause a second issue: during layer creation the getIdentifier
method is called to get the "real" id of the layer.  So I added a check
to see if the "real" object is there, if so I delegat..  I admit that
this solution isn't great but I had to get it working.

3)  canResolve doesn't act as a proxy.  I didn't bother to fix this
problem.

Jesse

Back to the top