Re: [udig-devel] Thinking of a 1.0 release checklist

Update the wiki page with respect to QA measures:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Plugin+1.0+Requirements

This is something Paul asked about last week, the information is in the programmers guide already. Adding it to the 1.0 requirements is a simple reminder.

As far as I know QA checklist is not a negotiable (The eclipse house rule are part of what it means to be a plug in, the User Interface guidelines have already earned their keep).

If you see anything we can relax on lets get it off the list.
Jody

Back to the top