Re: [udig-devel] Plea to avoid workarounds for broken servers

James:

As far as WFS goes ... it's all over the command line (just ask jesse), but was
planning to more it to a logger. WMS currently has it's order validation turned
off ... this means that elements are dealt with as if they were a set rather
than a list. The parser also ignores dtd extension where the specififcation
allows them to do so.

I am not aware of any other changes. Perhaps a DS param for SPEED would be good
in these cases (option to do full validation of the element order and existance).

David