[udig-devel] 0.7.RC3 + shp

And finally we reach shapefile (screen snap attached as png). This displayed files are included with the RC3 download. When working with your own content please supply prj files if you wish to take advantage of udig reprojection.

We are still having some reprojection issues with respect to selection and editing. The info tool seems to be okay, and can be used to great effect on maps of mixed content (shapefiles, arcgrid, wfs and wms).

Thanks to all those who stepped in to help test over the last week, you are what makes this possible.

Jody

PNG image

Back to the top