[udig-devel] RenderingMetrics - units for accuracy

Can this work as an understandable unit of accuracy?

    /**
     * Measure of the accuracy of the rendering job.
     * </p>
     * <p>
     * Can we propose a concrete meaning, like distance in meters:
     * <ul>
     * <li>0.05 would location would be within 5 cm of intended
     * <li>5.0 would indicate 5 m
     * </ul>
     * </p>
     * <p>
* When playing with pixels lets assume we are talking about the sample
     * at the center of the pixel. Reprojecting the raster would
* obviously compound this error, almost stuck with 1/2 the diagonal of
     * a pixel as an accuracy measure.
     * </p>
     *
     * @return an estimate of the accuracy of the rendering job.