Re: [udig-devel] Decorator

Justin Deoliveira wrote:

Hello all,

Still working on the Decorator api. What do people think about backing decorated Layers by an actual implementation of GeoResource and Service. It is overkill but makes for a pretty clean way to implement decorators.

I see an Service with a url like in a browser: "about" and "about:credits"
So the url would be "internal" and the georesource would be something like "north arrow"?

We can do that - it would be pretty clean. But it may also be confusing ... we could also have a field in Layer called "decoratorId" and a javadoc saying that one cannot have both turned on at the same time... it would be easier to understand.

Jody

Back to the top