[udig-devel] Built on Eclipse logos

Looks like eclipse has finally produced some icons we can place in our splash screen and about box ...
http://www.eclipse.org/artwork/main.html

The Built on Eclipse Logo is to be used to identify products that include the key components of the Eclipse platform. Anyone building an Eclipse plug-in product is allowed to use this logo. For information about how these logos are to be used, please consult the Usage Guidelines.

The Eclipse Ready Logo is to be used to identify products that can be added to an Eclipse based product. Anyone building an Eclipse plug-in product is allowed to use this logo. For information about how these logos are to be used, please consult the Usage Guidelines.

So we could make a play for both of these logos:
- my guess is "Built on Eclipse for the application
- "Eclipse Ready" for any udig plugins

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top