[udig-devel] Lost in Layerland

Hi Jesse we are struggling with the Info tool this evening and have a few clarifications ... rendererstack has become composite renderer, and is a contained by the RenderManager?

For our first cut of the InfoTool we are going to ask the Renderers currently in use for any Info they can provide us with.

Renderer.getInfo( Layer ): Info seems to be close to what is wanted - we got a bit confused with how we are supposed to
interact with Renderers like WMS that render more then one Layer.

We came up with getInfo(): List<Info> as a replacement...

-assume that any member of the composite renderer is infoable by definition.
- RenderManager will already need to create a custom stack of Renderers for us to query against based on Infoableness rather than visibility.

Thoughts?
Jody

Back to the top