[udig-devel] darn running out of wiki space

I have had to churn through the child pages of http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Project Plug-ins (things like Context, Layer, Map). These pages origionally were used to gather our requirements, unfortantly they are being referenced in our online help User's Guide (where they make no sense). I am not sure I will finish this evening; but it is something that needs to be done before our release.

Back to the top