[udig-devel] Udig Requirements

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback about the Rendering Technology report.  It's been giving me a lot to think about.  I'm in the process of updating it but I have not had time to complete it yet.

That is not really my point though.  During the last half of this week our team have been designing like mad and making up requirements for the different parts of our system.  If you would travel over to the UDIG confluence home page:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Home

you can find our current design under the Architecture and Requirements links.  It is still very much underdevelopment, as you'll see, but we wanted to get your input as soon as possible.

I apologize in advance for the diagram.  It was the best I could come up with at the time... :)  Hopefully it'll give some insight into the design without being too painful.

Any suggestions you have, as always, are totally welcome.

Cheers,

Jesse

Back to the top