[tycho-user] is it possible to mirror (create one big target site) from a target file?

Hi,

i know we have this:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Additional_Tools#mirror_goal

problem is then i really need to copy paste a huge amount of UI  also to that and keep that in sync all the time.

our target file:  https://github.com/Servoy/servoy-eclipse/blob/master/launch_targets/eclipse.target

is quite big and because of that i also have a huge amount of the same repository urls:
https://github.com/Servoy/servoy-eclipse/blob/master/pom.xml#L30

in our pom

I really want to make that simpler that i kind of have one place where i could easily configure stuff what we use and generate there something out from that is used in developer (as 1 big target site and in our pom files)

because now i suddenly in on our jenkins i have this:

[INFO] Resolving dependencies of MavenProject: com.servoy:com.servoy.eclipse.model:2020.3.0.3561_rc2 @ /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/release/jobs/servoy-eclipse/workspace/com.servoy.eclipse.model/.polyglot.build.properties
[ERROR] The following artifacts could not be downloaded:
[ERROR]   osgi.bundle,org.apache.commons.codec,1.13.0.v20200108-0001
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Some required artifacts could not be downloaded. See log output for details. -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Some required artifacts could not be downloaded. See log output for details.

that worked fine 1 build before that like 30 minutes ago
now it fails and now it fails all the time already a few hours (so or build doesn't work anymore)

How do other people work with this?

--
Johan Compagner
Servoy