Re: [tycho-user] What packaging to use for a myapp.target project?

>> Your target-definition is most likely incomplete, missing some
>> transitive dependencies.

> Possibly...?  I had hoped the eclipse target file editor would pull in
> the transitive dependencies...?

I clicked on "Set as Target Platform" in the eclipse target file editor,
and the unable to resolve errors went away.

I still have some other errors I need to figure out
 Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.20.0:build-qualifier-aggregator (execution: default-build-qualifier-aggregator, phase: validate)	pom.xml	/modeler.site	line 4	Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem

Back to the top