Re: [tycho-user] tycho-surefire-plugin dependencies?

On 05/15/2012 10:31 AM, Dieter Van de Walle wrote:

> I am confused about the meaning of the <dependencies> section of the
> tycho-surefire-plugin configuration. What exactly does this do?

Additional dependencies that this project needs to introduce to the
_plugin_'s classloader [1].

>From the top of my head: you could package your PMD rules as a separate
artifact with its own GAV coordinates and specify it as a dependency for
maven-pmd-plugin.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.0.4/maven-model/maven.html#class_plugin

--
Mykola