Re: [tycho-user] Minerva UI Tests and miscellaneous issues

On 06/21/2011 02:41 PM, Matthias Sohn wrote:

> in order to fix that you need to enable the Xvnc plugin and start a
> window manager before starting the ui tests.

Thank you, Matthias, but it's not the case. I'm building in xterm inside
my current X session and can start Eclipse IDE itself from it without
any problems. So there should be no problems related to headless builds.

Any thoughts?

--
Mykola

Back to the top