[tycho-user] Error - 7 icon(s) not replaced in ... using ...

Hello,

I am having a problem when exporting a product from a project with "eclipse-repository" packaging:
the tycho-p2-publisher-plugin:publish-products goal produces the error "Error - 7 icon(s) not replaced in ... using ...".

This problem is probably related to https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-300.

Is this problem going to be fixed? Is there a work-around?  (Since branding is important for us right know we cannot use tycho to export our product)

Kind regards,
Meers Davy

Back to the top