[tycho-dev] Long path names in Tycho integration test execution

I’m running the Tycho integration test (for qualification of my own commits) on my development PC, which is running Windows. I’m seeing problems with long path names, and I’ve identified removing the “<class name>/<method name>/” in the path generated by getVerifier as a candidate for addressing this problem.

@Igor: You explicitly introduced the “<class name>/<method name>/” in commit 943d074359265c050e5da6aec1d18cd75cd07c51. Do you remember which tests need this change?

In the same change, you touched the tests RecoveryAfterCorruptArtifactDownloadsTest and TargetRestrictionThroughTargetFilesTest and both use the same test project twice, but the former does this in the same test method, so there is no gain.

How about adding an extra parameter to getVerifier instead that allows to insert something in the path in the target folder instead?

Regards
Tobias

Back to the top