Re: [triquetrum-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] HIPP2JIPP migration and cascaded jobs

Hi Fred,

Thanks, I removed two unused triquetrum jobs.

For triquetrum.milestone, which is only run for releases, I set the cascading job to None.  I think this will be sufficient.  If not, we will fix the next time we run the job.

_Christopher