[triquetrum-dev] RCPTT for Triquetrum UI testing

At EclipseCon Toulouse, Philip and Ian introduced me to the RCPTT project and how easy it is to use to create automated RCP UI tests.

This is another great thing about the Science WG: the collaborative spirit and being able to learn from the open exchange of experiences and know-how!

After a quick read on RCPTT features, and seeing that it also supports GEF/Graphiti testing (!), I’ve started creating some basic UI tests for Triquetrum with it.

Cfr https://github.com/eclipse/triquetrum/issues/249

First results are available in https://github.com/eclipse/triquetrum/tree/master/tests/org.eclipse.triquetrum.rcptt.test

And some documentation on https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triquetrum/RCP_testing

So, feel free to try this out and… add your test cases!

Regards

erwin

Back to the top