Re: [triquetrum-dev] Setting up an RCP build for Triquetrum

Lots of build changes all around today. I made a ton of changes on ICE's build as well.

Jay

On Feb 10, 2016 17:53, "erwindl0" <erwindl0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Done.

I haven't deleted the dependencies project yet, but the target.platform already no longer has the ptolemy binaries.

Remark that the Triquetrum.product file has moved (and changed contents).
It's now no longer in the editor project, but in the repository project.

(thanks ICE, I took that setup from there)

more info tomorrow, first let's see what the HIPPo-CI-tamus does with this...

erwin