Re: [triquetrum-dev] Using a dependencies wrapper bundle vs a target platform for ptolemy II bundles

I agree with this approach.

Another possibility would be to create our own p2 server somewhere and use that for the Ptolemy II dependencies.

Once the Ptolemy II code passes the IP process, then we can create Ptolemy II bundles and they will be available on the Eclipse servers.

http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseTycho/article.html#tychotargetplatform says:

Tycho only supports Software Sites as locations. Directory, Installation and Feature are not supported and are ignored by the build process.

I think this means that in the near term, the Tycho build won't be able to build Triquetrum target that can run because Tycho can't deal with the bundles that are in directories.

_Christopher