[transformer-dev] Perform selective transform

Hello all,

Have another question.

Using the Eclipse Transformer, how to perform selective transformation of jar/war files?
This will help us perform the migration from Java EE namespace to Jakarta EE namespace incrementally.

I  want to initially update just the javax.validation dependency to jakarta.validation.
Explored -td, -tr options to call the transformer CLI, but it seemed to update all the javax.* references to jakarta.*.

I'm pretty sure I missed something here.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Amit

Back to the top