From: transformer-dev <transformer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of BJ Hargrave <hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 20:35
To: transformer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <transformer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [transformer-dev] Transformer 0.5.0 release

I would like to soon make a release of the 0.5.0 version under development. It has lots of updates since 0.4.0. Please do try the 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT currently available to find any issues before we release. I would like to make the 0.5.0 release

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

I would like to soon make a release of the 0.5.0 version under development. It has lots of updates since 0.4.0. Please do try the 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT currently available to find any issues before we release.

I would like to make the 0.5.0 release on Friday unless some issues arise which should be addressed first.

Thanks to all who use and test Transformer and especially to those who have made contributions. I think we are getting close to a 1.0 release.

--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM // office: +1 386 848 1781

Back to the top