From: "Basil Crow" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "transformer-dev" <transformer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: transformer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [transformer-dev] Class loader transformations
Date: Sun, Jan 9, 2022 20:21

Thanks for this project! I was delighted to read this:

> Possible secondary use cases are as follows: Classloading case: A java class action is created and initialized, and is wired into a custom class loader. When loading resources, in particular, when loading a class resource, the java class action is used to transform the contents of the resource before making them available to the class loader.

I implemented a prototype of this for Jenkins in the following PR:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/6085  You can see the result
in JakartaCompatibilityTransformer, JenkinsClassLoader,
AntClassLoader, and URLClassLoader2. It seems to work as advertised.