From: "priyank agarwal" <cricket100+eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "transformer-dev" <transformer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "transformer developer discussions" <transformer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [transformer-dev] Help Need on Eclipse Transformer
Date: Wed, Oct 13, 2021 01:38

Hi

Thanks for the response. However I am  looking specifically for resources which can guide me on how to use Eclipse Transformer to change code at runtime.

My use case in detail: I have a custom class loader which loads classes from the database. At runtime whenever a class is loaded from the database I want to change references of javax to Jakarta.

Please suggest how to go about this.

Thanks & Regards
Priyank