[transformer-dev] Does anyone have a bash script for transforming classes/archives from EE 8 => EE 9 ?

Hi,

Does anyone have a simple script for running the Eclipse Transformer against a class/archive for transforming from Jakarta EE 8 to EE 9? I was using [1] previously but that is pretty well out of date.

Basically, I just want to see if I hit `java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/api/jakarta_servlet/singlethreadmodel/STMClientServlet$ThreadClient$TestThread.class` failure that I mentioned hitting in WFLY-14014 [2].

This is part of transforming a test archive that is actually already EE 9. The input is from the Platform EE 9 TCK `servlet/pluggability/api/jakarta_servlet/singlethreadmodel/URLClient.java#singleModelTest` test.

Scott

[1] https://gist.github.com/scottmarlow/04dcb4d8bf23859dab13c83eb1157a92
[2] https://issues.redhat.com/browse/WFLY-14014

Back to the top