[tractusx-dev] [Catena-X] Last open meeting- Security hour

Dear all,

As we are already aware that the Security team will no longer be present from end of July, and tomorrow would also be the last open meeting for all.

Henceforth, the security open meeting will not take place.

Open Meetings | Eclipse Tractus-X (eclipse-tractusx.github.io)

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch by posting under sig-security issues.

Kind regards
Rohan Krishnamurthy

CyS Dev.Technology & Infrastructure (DIRCI)

ZF Group
Corporate Research and Development
ZF RACE ENGINEERING GmbH
Uni-Campus Nord D52, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Phone: +496819205486
rohan.krishnamurthy@xxxxxx

Managing Director: Sascha Ricanek
Headquarters: Schweinfurt
Trade register of the municipal court of Schweinfurt HRB 3301

You can find information about how we process your data and your rights in our data protection notice:
https://www.zf.com/en/data-protection-notice

Back to the top