[tractusx-dev] Tractus-X: Update legal docs for ALL repositories - reminder

Dear Tractus-X Contributors and Committer,

this is a polite reminder for updating the legal docs in your repositories, see below.

From 61 repositories, 9 already did the change [1] - that's a good start, thank you!

Please note: close the issue on your repo when you have done the changes. Issues without an assignee and without actions in the associated repository by the due date will be considered for archiving!

Best regards
Angelika