[tractusx-dev] Feedback for an upcoming nomination of Lucas Capellino as Eclipse Committer

Hello all,

Since my last Eclipse-Committer application received a lot of constructive feedback and had some issues with missing reviews, I would like to try a second attempt where I incorporated the feedback in my PRs and Issues.

The reason for the missing reviews is that the person who reviewed the PRs is flagged as a "Spammy" in GitHub. All of his activities are hidden to other users.

Before creating the application, I would like to request some feedback from you.

As you already know, I am working in the Traceability-Foss team. Here are some of my contributions within the eclipse-tractusx repositories:

I would like to retrieve some feedback of you to increase my contribution quality and have a good chance of becoming an Eclipse Commiter.

To avoid spamming the mailling list, you can directly me via Matrix-Chat: @ds-lcapellino:matrix.org

Or via Mail/Teams: lucas.capellino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Lucas

Lucas Capellino

Software Developer

doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH

Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 16

D-88046 Friedrichshafen

Fon: +49 7541 70078-124

Lucas.Capellino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.doubleslash.de

📎

Sie möchten mir eine (große) Datei sicher zusenden?

Nutzen Sie einfach kostenlos den 📨 Business Filemanager von doubleSlash.

doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH

Geschäftsführung: Konrad Krafft, Andreas Strobel, Patrick Schmerbach

Sitz, Registergericht: Friedrichshafen, Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 631718