Re: [tractusx-dev] Supporter/Coach for demand and capacity (dcm) needed - Second Community Days

Dear Stephan Bauer,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to express my interest in the role of a technical coach for workstream 3 (DCM - Demand and Capacity Management) at Catena-X Open Source for the upcoming Community Days event.

I am familiar with React, which is used in the frontend.  While my primary expertise lies in C#.NET, I also have technical proficiency in Java, which I understand is used in the backend of this project. I believe this combination of skills will enable me to provide comprehensive technical guidance to the team.

Having worked for Cofinity X, particularly Portal, I have a good understanding of the Catena-X Portal and apps. I have also gone through the application repository to familiarize with the current CodeBase.

I am confident that I can provide the technical guidance needed for the successful implementation of specific features during the event. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to this cool topic and look forward to the possibility of supporting the community.

Could we arrange a time to discuss this opportunity further? My availability can be seen here(personal Google calendar booking link).

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of contributing to this exciting project.

Best Regards,
Bhargava Mummadireddy