Re: [tractusx-dev] Tractus-X Repositories to be archived?

Hi Angelika,

I highly recommend putting these repos to “closed”.

We won’t work further on those – they are not part of the CX roadmap (comment from my side as Network Service Committee).

Ideally, we also have a short sync with the committers of Tractus-X and close it afterwards jointly.

Greetings,

Julia

BMW Group
Catena-X

Product Owner Core Network Services
Mobile:  +49-151-601-15905

Email: julia.jeroch@xxxxxx

Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft

Vorstand/Board of Management: Oliver Zipse (Vorsitzender/Chairman),

Jochen Goller, Ilka Horstmeier, Walter Mertl, Milan Nedeljković, Joachim Post, Frank Weber

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Norbert Reithofer

Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: München HRB 42243