Re: [tractusx-dev] Inquiry Regarding RAM Specification in System Prerequisites
  • From: "Kiermayer, Siegfried" <siegfried.kiermayer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:26:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sap.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sap.com; dkim=pass header.d=sap.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=KnAomr8K5T2RF5ErN2q15TM3L/b1vMI3WBsMqRFZGfU=; b=V7maGoFddXaM3Tlpn+35PyBjwncqV6qaqgOACwsvyyDCriYJSyRk1NBVjGqJGcN94Ah/QpcIDxsLfJzy0k3Y4MK39BI+I60hTKeEMoFLH3TGDdq2AgjMDoBsoMiNWTk+ts5KRQ+9QgYPiXoZky/cNFhwnq962I+l+XCEr0DYfd7zBGTYHXy5XDD2+ojA7Z2kev6wxxJp/WOl+hjOEq3rgDegdRuLllkOprTuh2YrDSskmcJa8UUwbTmGN4hFUbnFyKeyzI7BzppDuBKnXfrqhGR17cs5nfw3EXt8CDwg3LZjUqtTO9hFJMiaUyIYi+OcdKGtuXmelpMyrKBUoIJZog==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KvhEtanvlLgC1QMylkZRPM3HZZGUvmpSOgpcW2ecTFoJDAD20vydukQtQ5cawNZkWscqpwvxTd9k5TYwPv4hek7Y17vI/HcYYef7i3mBc7b9oSAV6qDdSQale+cyGw1bQKKU3AXk9TQfX2sLrVe5IC09wNFgroDwlvdd3IM/Nwfi3Fo0vy76MgJZMW8mkKteL64Y83YsFmPImM88krgCojFl41HSA1yidxakiZFw6rJs5/Y4TSPvsK2cbKxIi1oK83zmJ5CEZUknu5Yl5Zcag501TXBQHMtvt4yqKlrU4V5V61tfhbX1MjMjxFdJ2cD14X49wCxkVsEmYnWLOiMzOg==

Hi Nikhil,

Tractus-X has a lot of different components and views.

There is the view of a operational company which might provide central components like the portal and there is the view of companies who are operating decentral components.

The suggestions you found are a suggestion / sane default which is flexible a lot.

I can only recommend you getting used to it overall and with a little bit of tooling in k8s (or depending on were you run it) adjusting cpu and memory requirements to your need.

Do you have a specific case were you need to know more details on cpu and ram?

The more you have, less issues you will see 😉

Tx,

Sigi