Re: [tractusx-dev] Importance of Reviews
  • From: <fabian.gruen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 15:29:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mercedes-benz.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mercedes-benz.com; dkim=pass header.d=mercedes-benz.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=QxS83ZBCLhjtVP/ZoujWBOyPo8u/NKfp/XS/O+fmwSk=; b=EDaGOPnJSjsSpuc17OSJFXbUVJckFCZkkPyhZaiDyXGqufS2kLl/+lfSHPWkt6BUt/O4s3DZLSUcJlYvNhotX/c18+/qnsjBfDRdPa/RS5vzoLYCMtQTcSalJyhECUEodHQmMA/d3Lg1NSD8AKhVpLVXcwvdDrSgm4YWJRa9fZkBI8RFFiUR+ZVztni0CFuLxciFMUGLZcJQmuuv95ku7cX84mXFqJzlcR0LSgWigyDoU7GwnrfmPuIIyNJxYFoTf1Mqp6luaBZgf16sD4KpYYrue12288YTMQRH/JBgubIa8qTFCcKi2mLUPi3N06Sp+fS7Gv3gdCeHK9ObrwKviA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=C8ciMYF7P8mG6PP9N7pQZegpgsRINjyLX3k3WTO2H6xPrM0CzQho3Vfphnh+9pxZugSWLoGP6UANecU2B+ZgOGE22sfFBoAdyhq6nmcIPDKVs10IZWN6//ZlyAJhlkURpnxAkZHjOuqCC8Cv5iycogYzDRGhhjU33nvJXSllt5JcNO4IaEHHK/Q7Zz2vq76qlwyB/9ERV607mfhhr+qT+bAmcTM2eGPBovCWEVz+HNNv5nCWhrUG/SlFCZZFR80uCs77G7P/pXlkeLBaRp13Zyos2C67M6L8ARiVk6jY2J5foh7X64Fxybv7YNaUmzh9+mIjfO2OK1nh7JfSRyfSqg==

Hi all,

guess we could add a branch protection rule against our web-page.

Or you can check out if your Eclipse Tractus-X repo has a rule  https://eclipse-tractusx.github.io/.eclipsefdn/configuration/

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Fabian Grün
Reliability Engineer

Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation (ehemals/formerly Daimler TSS GmbH)
Wilhelm-Runge-Straße 11
89081 Ulm/Germany

fabian.gruen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.mercedes-benz-techinnovation.com

Mercedes Benz Tech Innovation GmbH

Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Register Court: Ulm, HRB-Nr./Commercial Register No.: 3844

Geschäftsführung/Management: Daniel Geisel (Vorsitzender/Chairperson), Isabelle Krautwald