Re: [tractusx-dev] A Heartfelt Thank You for Today's Open Refinement/Planning Session
  • From: Stephan Bauer <stephan.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 11:22:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=catena-x.net; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=catena-x.net; dkim=pass header.d=catena-x.net; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=/EduHm/fGQq//dgbWtPct6CmfW/eQxVWadh6Bgi8Jcs=; b=BV2DdrlrfK6jZHyVV7hvENd6gUshxsl2wVza0LDztOPS1VXqgxyT3tbNdOkobVhK/oDrAxBnPq0N45Ngv/CpIv31CsW/XFOcMyeLwjEMT6Qm5E1McYU1U6u3EYLt3pYIvuPud7rAUPmYLFr417VlNBvX2nb53EMLjYUjFGebnXam+xgD9ZXoQ4kYG3QwvkErxqZTCRMfwi+wBmU+WEOz7f6g9KHwI3i1IYVH8TYyRxZp5CCzjgpRkR+pMgCvk/IKIWMEwNzG346zwkjHLIGlzNfkkoUOgjyZwYOIEt+vaBAr+oYye1NOQ3RfxIHdU2T5HBESe1D+DKU0I5+nh5QFrA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=i1K/NP0pPQj2MCTskIB77r3+lHMqyHpnP7yuX+v1gbqYnwtF1gUHO+LrJ+OP+g6vG+tlsFQVRkyF+mobL9CQY5g4+2LjlUGSlPtGuMQMb0H/qnl2wzYpvjK8meJiWbme3yGTWdHPcgK6dAM2yXxjvaP5/9mgkfBihRB6C1Nmq0agSmQelJvhPFwwH+t56CnF2qsLIHJytN3E0Bl7VV0M20RJsI6mi5yAkqBrmSoISTqeu6yI7EhLgjRm3H+X+6bD45YLOSAoZHhRx2QTS0IdtmeeP4tapQaPot6EcRxWcxBrwvk5zyWiC/wF1AG9aYQmxslFbzqUoIrqT4KWEMyFfQ==

Dear Open Source Community,

nearly one week ago, we had our Open Planning session. Thank you very much at this point for your participation and the presentation of the features. Short summery about the day 😊 =>

Statistics

  • For 17 people, it was the first time to be part in an open planning session within tractus-x => cool
  • On average, there were 15 people per presentation session.
  • On average, every session needed 35 min instead of the planned 45 min.
  • 90 features are marked with Prep-PI11
  • 77 features are refined, planned and ready for implementation.

Milestones

Open ToDos (just to keep the status and board clean):

  • There are some features with status “Input”. Please have a look -> there are different options.
    • Is there still discussion or a decision needed, please add the label “open decision”
    • Is the feature ready for implementation, please set the status to “Backlog”.
      • If its planned for one of the next milestones, please set the milestone
    • Is the feature not planned for PI11, please add the label “Prep-PI12”
  • Please don’t create Issues on the sig-release levels. If Subtasks are needed, create them in your specific repository and link them to the related features. -> Any questions? Please let me know
  • There are some features where the milestone is not set. . Please have a look -> there are different options.
    • Since they are all in “Backlog” or “Work in progress” please set the milestone
    • Is the feature not planned for PI11, please add the label “Prep-PI12”

Feedback

  • Please provide your feedback via the survey. We would like to know what was good and what can be improved.
  • Please provide any time feedback via sig-release discussions or via mail to stephan.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much …

… cu 😉

Stephan

Stephan Bauer

Platform Domain Manager

Catena-X Automotive Network e.V.
Reinhardtstr. 58  10117 Berlin
Tel: +49 30 53607799  Mobil +49 151 67353921

stephan.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

wDFzTaBsC7jUQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIN

Vereinsregister beim Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg) Nr D1537

Vorstandsvorsitzender: Oliver Ganser

Book a meeting with me