Re: [tractusx-dev] Open Source Planning for Tractus-X 19./25. October 2023
  • From: Stephan Bauer <stephan.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 16:18:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=catena-x.net; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=catena-x.net; dkim=pass header.d=catena-x.net; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=iCCgCTtKwjBSeQv+z6vEEhzziwbiFVcrDlte88wDRJU=; b=KL1mPBwsIva/ciI4p8hYV4Fssu8C+uthKjmzmPsPbgRug70zF8DrqDlCvOErnMVe+zEee/tjnKZWzgTdqtl8gXWeda8OI6vmrVRbBtuTM3qFcFMPi8Ne5AsZWYuE/lh+VN2fMchEEoU4vQHUt9eQe7N/ZJLk+guddzGFctDcJbf87wLpSA10aPVZ4GazrDrlIphx7tyIy4LTVSuhKi7a6eNCYC9qsTuisBGdoILg0G4h/TBwWrc9EbQtiQluUqL+wJtIsyIsCie0Vzn/oOofUdgL6kyHCa55oWtN6HbdhGRIPq1NE+nW3gLuQQ9tNn7jqdSmh6W0Ifm4hpuZEzSPkg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=hNmeCubwiaZcg+GoOXwHSFtOj/CrKU7b/RcW9eOaclUYH849eGTWlOoHt6KLK8/xVDbhrjAEY7hW/hAkpcmLWTdCP3epnivPDeavFMaqU6bH4Wpx+aN4er+vbxQqIwDlHtBMzqU3AjgpO20C7y6JzhjxyW9b5G7EqE9LMgnOdbNeIdACOd+HHx7fSGCY3ZJsYk0zw17FWppboIYyDhpJKRArwDZzwuV6NEen9V5Ohb+VGnXcFJYJozZJVBQ0oHpI8mEwWy30Ht8vxACIoR4K8MFkFFxMO3iVsDRxDoJWMOADWngX6DtplnZjd5uPhC9gAUdYgPLJB0KW6O0gSPn+EQ==

Hello Fabian,

thank you for the email and the link. I personally do not miss any label right now :) But have a question about the "configuration" of the issues.

The features are created as agreed in the sig-release repository and provided with appropriate labels. What other important configuration options are there? Labels, attributes for topics like PI, Release, Sprint... ?

And I have the same question about the subtasks/issues which are created in the specific repositories by the teams. Are these labels/attributes also automatically available there? Or do they have to be set up manually?

Once the features are initially created, I'd like to have another "Get Ready" session where these questions can be clarified and any outstanding planning/configuration issues can be discussed. Should be with beginning of next week.

Many greetings ...

... and have a nice day ( to the whole community)

Stephan Bauer

Platform Domain Manager

Catena-X Automotive Network e.V.
Reinhardtstr. 58  10117 Berlin
Tel: +49 30 53607799  Mobil +49 151 67353921

stephan.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

wDFzTaBsC7jUQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIN

Vereinsregister beim Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg) Nr D1537

Vorstandsvorsitzender: Oliver Ganser